Seacans, Roofs, Pipelines
Spray Polyurethane Foam
Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
Stray Cat employees have been factory trained in Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) by global SPF experts, Dow Corning. SPF insulation is rigid, lightweight, flexible, wind resistant, and effective in extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
SPF has the highest R-value per sq. inch of any commercially available insulation material.
SPF roofing systems also excel when the following conditions exist:
- Additional insulation is required;
- Numerous penetrations in the roof substrate;
- Roof deck is an unusual configuration; and/or
- Slope must be added to provide positive drainage.
Some Uses of SPF include:
- Pipeline support pillows and breakers
- Cavity Filling
- Mineshaft plugging
- Erosion control
- Insulating skids
- Horse trailers and RVs
- Home insulation
- Slab jacking
- Tanks and vessels
- Grain bins
- Cargo trailers
- Compressor buildings
Spray Foam Roofing Systems
Stray Cat are proud to offer spray foam roofing systems. Utilizing closed cell monolithic polyurethane foam, these systems are longer lasting, more efficient and better value than conventional roofing systems.
Key benefits of spray foam roofing include:
- Unsurpassed air barrier – High adhesion foam with no mechanical fasteners, provides a seamless air barrier, maximizing thermal insulation
- Class 1/Class A Fire Proof Rating
- Advanced polyurea topcoat, providing solid protection, highly resistant to puncture, chemicals and elongation
- A fast installation process, which reduces cost and minimizes potential downtime
- Minimal long term maintenance
- Coatings system manufacturers are able to offer a material warranty of up to 20 years
Need to hire a progressive and innovative company?
Stray Cat specializes in containment and industrial coating solutions