Stray Cat employees have been factory trained in Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) by global SPF experts, Dow Corning.
SPF insulation is rigid, lightweight, flexible, wind resistant, and effective in extreme temperatures and weather conditions.
SPF has the highest R-value per sq. inch of any commercially available insulation material.
SPF roofing systems also excel when the following conditions exist:
- Additional insulation is required;
- Numerous penetrations in the roof substrate;
- Roof deck is an unusual configuration; and/or
- Slope must be added to provide positive drainage.
Some uses of SPF include:
- Pipeline support pillows and breakers;
- Cavity filling;
- Mineshaft plugging;
- Erosion control;
- Insulating skids;
- Horse trailers and RVs;
- Home insulation;
- Slab jacking;
- Tanks and vessels;
- Grain bins;
- Cargo trailers;
- Compressor buildings;